Sunday 28 August 2022

Riding the Devil


Click on the header at the top to link to the blog Fearnley willfully misrepresents & complains about.

Hate-filled blog? I don't think so. It is plain to anyone with eyes in their head where all the hate is emanating from. One really needs to reflect this troll's accusations back at her because she has created more fake accounts in fake names, ie sock-puppet accounts, than anyone I know. It doesn't bother me in the least because I am not interested in what she does. Until, that is, she attempts to disrupt the life of me and mine. Her latest act of sheer malice is to try and set the media onto me like a pack of ravenous wolves by feeding them with links to fabricated nonsense made by hostile elements baiting me in the previous century. I am a private person who ceased being interviewed by the media decades ago. But that won't stop this paranoid creature, and her Antipodean associate, from attempting to exploit a history that involved neither of them. How could it? They were not born at the time! Her only legacy is the late David Farrant's vendetta, which she now pursues by proxy.  










The hypocrisy of these people beggars belief. Three females referring to Fearnley as "Fugly" is taking things "too far."  Yet Hogg repeatedly calling Angie Mary Watkins a c**t is apparently acceptable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Mary